We're 3 yrs old and we're having a party. And you'll never guess who's coming!!!!
Everyone is invited to our 3rd birthday party on Saturday 19th October, at the gym, from 9am to 5pm.
And we have none other than Olympic and world boxing champion, Katie Taylor, coming to help us celebrate in style.
You can meet Katie, get her autograph and pose for a picture with her.
she will be arriving anytime between 12.30pm and 1pm. Don't miss your chance to meet Ireland's Boxing Legend.
And we've lots of other stuff planned too to keep you entertained:
- iRadio will be broadcasting live from 10am to 2pm & giving away lots of amazing prizes.
- All classes on the day Free i.e. Kids Active, Circuit Training, Spin & Box Active.
- We will be hosting a demo of our upcoming Self Protection Classes which will be run by Self Protection Ireland, SPI, which has been set up by Members of the Defence Forces Ireland, An Garda Siochana and door supervisor’s.
- We will also have a bouncing castle to keep the kids entertained.
- There will be a Rep-Out & Duathalon Competition where all proceeds will go to SOSAD to help support & increase awareness of suicide.
There will be fantastic prizes throughout the day and for anyone that wishes to join the gym we will also have an exclusive membership offer.
All our staff will be on hand to answer any fitness or dietry questions you may have.
We hope you can all come down to see us.